Thank you to Sylvia Mar, who just nominated me for the Leibster award. You can find her website here- smilesandhugs.com – it is an amazing site with brilliant advice, go follow her!!
My favourite blog is probably lostgirl17site.wordpress.com because of her amazing posts, with brilliant advice!! She writes some super poems, which are deep, and well thought through, and fantastically written!!! My favourite of her posts is ‘beautiful’, which indeed is a beautiful poem about how beauty isn’t just makeup, and it is how the people around you feel about, and love you, that matters. This is my favourite post because it is true in the modern world, that we only care about someone’s look on the outside, and judge them by that. Why do we do this? We spend too much time trying to make ourselves look ‘pretty’, but what is the point if they aren’t on the inside? What is the point if they are actually a horrible person. What is the point if they actually don’t care about anyone else, have no compassion, put people down? There is none.
Here are Silvias questions, and my answers 😁:
How long can you spend without your mobile phone?
Probably like a week, but I’d want to go on it to check up to see if anyone had tried to contact me, and I would want to talk to my friends. Plus, it is easier to arrange to meet up.
If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
I don’t know, I’ve done a lotta stupid things I’d want to go back on, but I still don’t know if i would want to change it, because all of those stupid things make up who I am today, and changing one of them could change my whole life around. So I probably wouldn’t change anything, though at the time I probably would.
What are the three thing you love about yourself?
I don’t know, probably the fact I love harry potter 😂, maybe that I see things as they are, not try and make them into positive (the fact that I’m kinda a realist), and that I’m proud that I am who I am (kinda clichè, but I guess 😁).
Are you a cat or a dog person?
I am DEFINITELY a dog person. I LOVE DOGS, they are the cutest, I have a dog called Stanley 😁.
What gift you wish to receive for your birthday?
Christmas is closer, but i would actually love a peely face mask, but in a tube, it is just so satisfying peeling it off 😂.
When you feel sad and depressed what do you do to boost your positive energy and be happy again?
I probably just go on my phone and watch YouTube, or watch tv. Normally does the trick 😀.
Which book you are reading at the moment?
Harry potter (of course) and the deathly Hallows. I love it (read it loadsa times before, but it’s still amazing, I recommend it if you haven’t read it (but I hope you have because it is the BEST ever series!!).
What is the goal that you have achieved and you are most proud of?
Ok, this may sound strange, but I got over my fear of feet (Yes, I used to be afraid of feet, haha, it’s so funny, she had a fear of feet). That is probably one of my proudest goal I have achieved, although I had to achieve it a couple of times since I kept on having the phobia of feet, and it went away, but now I’m pretty much fine with them (they are still disgusting though, ew).
Do you believe in miracles?
Nope, I think everything we do, our choices, leads up to things we do in the future.
What does a perfect day look like to you?
Probably one with no arguments, I’m not at school, and I’m with my friends 😀.
My questions are:
Why did you start blogging?
What is your deepest regret?
What is your happiest memory?
What are you most against (e.g. animal cruelty, sexism, racism…)?
What is your favourite animal?
Where would you love to live?
Where would you most like to go on holiday, and at what time of the year would that be?
What is your favourite time of the year?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine (Jack Henry) if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) Post a comment in the comments below (on the website https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/ ) so I (Jack Henry) can view your post and check out your blog. I (Jack Henry)personally visit each and everyone.I (Jack Henry) visited a few hundred last year!!!